ANNOUCEMENTS!!

FIND FRESH COMMENTARY ON MY MAIN BLOG - - This blog will eventually be merged with Mistress Monologues.

Palace Library - Table of Contents

By Galaxy By System Planets
Mistress_Monologues [1]
Bedtime Stories


[2]
Inspirations
[1a]Strangers
on_a_Train


[2a]The_Bliss_of
Not_Having_Control


[2b]The_House_That
Jack_'Almost'_Built
Entertainment [3]
BSG_Commentaries


[4]
Royally Dynamic_Content
[3a]Introduction
[3b]Miniseries
[3c]33
[3d]Water
[3e]Bastille Day
[3f]Act of Contrition
[3g]You Can't Go Home Again
[3h]Litmus
[3i]Six Degrees of Separation
[3j]Flesh and Bone
[3k]Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down
[3L]The Hand of God
February 9, 2009

Ack...Where Has the Time Gone?? 2009 Already!  

So here it is 2009 - February no less and I am just now getting around to writing again. Not even real writing, just my babbling nonsense as I try to 'clear my guns' as it were. Thank you BSG for the fine euphemism and for being an all consuming obsession of mine for the better part of the last 2 years.

Recently my addiction has waned some, but the final episodes now airing have my blood all stirred up. And thus my focus has shifted from writing about the show to actually watching...with my prior distraction being a cram course of re-watching to get my husband caught up.

Additionally, if you feast your eyes on the new layout of the this blog you will see my Zazzle Gallery's flash panel along with that of one of my friends. From there you will see my other and currently most prominent obsession...graphic design. Having discovered The Gimp some months ago, my interest in graphics was already simmering when my friend introduced me to Zazzle.

See my gallery at Zazzle

Add to that a creative streak, a weensy bit of 'eyeballing' talent, a new digital camera that takes the sharpest pictures I have ever personally taken, an environment full of photo ops (not to mention books of pictures yet to be scanned) and an adorable puppy, and you have your self one doosey of a distraction salad.


In other news, I took Dozer, the royal Labrador puppy, on his first real hike, complete with doggy backpack. He looked so cute and had a great time with my friend's dog. We didn't go to far, this being my first hike off the treadmill in 2 years, but he did so well, he is a natural trail dog, that we will be going a lot in the near future.

CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


And lastly, this coming Saturday is Valentine's Day. The Lord Emperor and I will be celebrating on Friday night so we may or may not be on the chat box - however everyone else should feel free to use it. Calzone from the Italian place in town, Peach Arbor Mist to counteract the acidic Calzone, Battlestar Galactica, the return of Ellen on the telly, dogs at our feet and love in our hearts...


More to come...I promise.

As always, Thank You For Reading.

~99

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories